Welcome to Parchmore Dental Centre, we extend a warm and friendly welcome to our new and existing patients.
At Parchmore Dental Centre, we offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry (tooth whitening, veneers, white fillings), restorative dentistry (crown and bridge), root canal treatment, treatment of gum disease, oral surgery, preventative dentistry, short-term adult orthodontic braces and implants.
We aim to form long-term professional relationships with our patients to offer you the highest standards of dental care.
With modern dentistry, we aim to help you keep your teeth for life with comfortable treatment and long lasting results.
Our treatment rooms are purpose built to offer you the highest levels of comfort and the latest modern equipment.
We will endeavour to spend time listening to your treatment requirements and work in partnership with our patients in making their treatment decisions.
We have appointments available to suit you over the next few weeks. NHS treatments are available for everyone and we are accepting all patients, families and children.
Reasons to choose us:
- Accepting new NHS patients
- Experienced clinicians providing all aspects of general dentistry, including implants, adult braces and tooth whitening
- Purpose built facility catering for all your needs – offering all aspects of dentistry
- Disabled access and baby friendly including wheelchair access, disabled toilets and spacious dental surgery
- Parking available on site
- Friendly dental team dedicated to providing you with care of the highest quality. Gentle and caring team in a relaxed environment dedicated to you for a service with a smile
- Completely refurbished dental practice, enabling us to offer state of the art equipment and treatment rooms purpose built to offer you the highest levels of comfort and care.
- We aim to form long-term professional relationships with our patients to offer you the highest standards of dental care.
- Health and Safety – The practice is fully equipped with the latest sterilisation machines to ensure the safety of both patients and staffs