What is it?
The Inman aligner is a removable orthodontic appliance that will be able to straighten your front teeth quickly and safely. This removable brace utilises gentle pressure to straighten the teeth together. It is hard to see, since it is made of a single, clear wire. As it is removable, this allows you to take it out when you want to be without braces, such as for an important occasion.
|Case Study 1 : Before Treatment||Case Study 1 : After Treatment|
How does the Inman Aligner work?
The Inman Aligner applies gentle and gradual forces to encourage the desired teeth to be moved into the ideal position. It has a coil spring that puts pressure on the back of the teeth that need repositioning and a clear bar is placed across the front of the teeth which reverses the same pressure. These components work together to bring the teeth together and straighten the teeth into the desired position.
|Case Study 2: Before Treatment||Case Study 2 : After Treatment|
How long does it take?
- Treatment can be completed in as little as 8 to 16 weeks.
- Fitting the removable brace takes two half an hour appointments, followed by 15 minute monthly reviews.
- It really is that quick and simple!
Can the Inman Aligner correct all crowded teeth?
|Case Study 3 : Before Treatment||Case Study 3: After Treatment|
- One simple appliance is required.
- Fast – most cases are completed in 18 weeks.
- Removable – it only has to be worn for 16-20 hours a day.
- Low cost – in comparison to fixed braces and clear aligners
- Low risk and safe – the low forces and short treatments involved makes it very safe.
- Less hassle and expense in a shorter period of time
- Can correct moderate crowding and rotation of teeth
- Relapse reversal.
- Easier to clean your teeth as the appliance is removable.