What is it?
An almost invisible wafer thin removable brace. Its appearance is similar to a clear gum shield, so almost no one will be able to tell you are wearing them. These braces are fantastic to straighten you teeth and correct any crooked, crowded or gappy teeth, to get the smile you have always wanted.
How does clear braces work?
This treatment uses a series of custom made removable clear mouth trays. These trays are inserted into your mouth and they guide your teeth into the proper position. These aligners apply a controlled amount of force to your teeth, causing them to move. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position.
The clear aligners only work while you are wearing them. We recommend they are worn full time day and night.
Each aligner is worn for 2 weeks, before moving onto the next in the series, moving your teeth millimetre by millimetre, week by week, until you reach your desired result.
Can clear braces correct your teeth?
This brace is designed to gradually move your teeth.
- Clear and almost invisible
- Will correct misaligned, crowded, crooked teeth and teeth that seem to be rotating
- There are no wires involved
- There is no bonding to the teeth with metal
- It is easy to remove when you want to go out without the brace
- You can eat whatever foods you would like to or talk in front of a large crowd and feel comfortable doing so
- You can maintain your oral health easily by brushing and flossing. Simply remove the device, brush and floss and then put it back into place
Book now for your free consultation, where your dentist can determine if clear braces is right for you. We will discuss your situation and determine if this brace is suitable to straighten your teeth properly. Once in place, you will be well on your way to having beautiful straight looking teeth with a perfect smile in no time!