Cfast stands for “Cosmetically Focused Adult Straight Teeth”.
This adult orthodontic system was designed to give you a significant improvement in the appearance of your teeth, discreetly, with minimal discomfort and without significantly changing your biting position. By focusing on just the front six teeth that make up most of your visible smile we can usually complete treatment in around 4-6 months. These are clear braces. There are wires, but they are usually coloured to match your teeth. The wires are very small as well, which makes it hard to be seen. What makes this product different is that it works in a shorter amount of time than other types of bracing technologies.
This particular method uses the latest technology. The technique works to move the teeth faster than other products. This is a safe procedure. The difference here is the type of material used to move the teeth. Instead of trays or metal, this method uses a specially designed nickel titanium wire system. More so, the process works quickly because the goal is to shift the teeth that are more prominent in the mouth. This way, you improve your smile quickly.
Can Cfast correct your teeth?
This brace is designed only to move your front upper and lower teeth only.
- All range of movement is possible with a fixed appliance
- Compliance not necessary as it is fixed
- Speech not as affected in comparison to the inman aligner
- Clear ceramic brackets and tooth coloured wires are used to make them appear invisible
- It works in a short amount of time – just 6 months. This means you get the improvement you want quickly
- The procedure is safe and effective. It has proven results that other products cannot offer in this short of a period of time.
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
Learn more on Cfast -Cosmetic Tooth Alignment.
Book now for your free consultation, where your dentist can determine if Cfast – Cosmetic Tooth Alignment is right for you. We will discuss your situation and determine if this brace is suitable to straighten your teeth properly. Once in place, you will be well on your way to having beautiful straight looking teeth with a perfect smile in no time!